90 Tablets, 180 Tablets
More Life Tablets
£13.99 – £23.99
The moringa we use for our tablets is sourced from our farm under organic conditions, the tablets are carefully pressed into tablets by a machine that follows good manufacturing processes. The composition of our tablets contain 85% pure moringa powder and the remaining 15% from a certified kosher and vegan binding agent.
Nutritional information: (per 100g)
Energy, fat, carbohydrates, fibre, protein, salt, vitamin A, E,K1, B1, B2, B3, B6, calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Manganese and Phosphorus.
Regular daily usage of moringa helps to maintain a fully functional immune system as well as supply the body with the 36 amino acids that are required for a healthy lifestyle. Moringa will give you:
Higher energy levels
Help with brain function
Anti-inflammatory properties and anti-oxidant.